Welcome to GoldBuyingFacts.com! This is your one stop resource about how to buy gold. This website is made for you the consumer and provides you with unbiased information so that you can feel confident buying gold. The categories and articles listed in the menu, click on the three black lines on the top right of the page, are in the suggested reading order and start with the basic terminology and end with purchasing gold.
This site not only contains information related to buying gold for investment purposes but pertains to other topics as well.
- There are some detailed articles on how to store gold in a safe deposit box and how to store gold at home in a home safe. These two methods are compared and contrasted with each other so you can decide which method of storing gold is best for you. These topics are applicable to storing anything important including other valuables, documents, and priceless photos.
- The article about where to buy gold can be related to buying other products online or locally.
- You may want to purchase or have already purchased gold jewelry and find out more information on how the Karat is related to the purity of gold.
- The term spot price is not just related to gold but all other commodities, i.e. physical goods, as well.
- All of the basic terminology related to gold, including Troy ounce and purity, is related to the other precious metals silver and platinum.
Thanks for reading!
If you find this website useful, please click on a few ads to keep this site running. If this site does not generate enough ad-income to support itself the website will unfortunately have to be shut down in a month. Thank you for your support!